Thirteen O’Clock, an anthology of crime stories
THIRTEEN, an anthology of crime stories
M.H. Callway, Founder
Lisa de Nikolits
Sylvia Maultash Warsh
D.J. (Dorothy) McIntosh
- A Creative Scrutiny of Research Part One: You ask, "Why?" ~by @cathyastolfo (reprint) wp.me/p3cXEE-qY via @wordpressdotcom#MesdamesOfMayhem 1 day ago
- BETWEEN THE CRACKS she fell, by @lisadenikolits , Fall launch Sept. 30 wp.me/p3cXEE-rp via @wordpressdotcom#MesdamesOfMayhem 1 day ago
- Mme Joan O'Callaghan has a brand new Website! joanocallaghan.blogspot.ca#MesdamesOfMayhem 1 day ago
- Coming in November: Rest Ye Murdered Gentlemen by @VickiDelany , a YearRoundChristmas #CozyMystery fr @penguincozies ow.ly/OAWQh#MesdamesOfMayhem 1 day ago
- A story rich in detail with unexpected twists and turns. THE BRIDGEMAN #kindle #ebooks ow.ly/OAWNT via @CathyAstolfo#MesdamesOfMayhem 2 days ago
- BETWEEN THE CRACKS she fell, by Lisa de Nikolits, Fall launch Sept. 30
- A Triple-Book Launch at the Sleuth of Baker Street Bookstore, Sept.18!
- Join Mme D.J. McIntosh for the launch of The Angel of Eden (Penguin Canada)
- A Creative Scrutiny of Research Part One: You ask, “Why?” ~by Cathy Astolfo (reprint)
- Mme Rosemary McCracken reads at the Red Rocket, at 7:30 on Friday, June 12
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- February 2013
Join our own Mme Vicki Delany (writing as Eva Gates) and her good friends Mary Jane Maffini (Victoria Abbott) and Linda Wiken (Erika Chase) for this Cozy Triple Book Launch, coming September, 2015!
As the author of six books and several short stories (eight books if pre-published counts), I have indulged in a lot of research. I use the word indulge on purpose, because most of the time, it’s fun.
Wikipedia states that research (look again? look differently? – see how I get carried away?) is defined as “creative work undertaken on a systematic basis in order to increase the stock of knowledge, including knowledge of humans, culture and society, and the use of this stock of knowledge to devise new applications.” (READ MORE…)
On May 16, the Mesdames of Mayhem were out in force at the Belleville Public Library, in support of “May is Mystery Month”!
(Don’t miss Tim-Miller’s excellent coverage in The Intelligencer, Sunday, May 17: The Mesdames of Mayhem Make Mystery Month)
Announcing the launch of Catherine Astolfo’s novella ebook, Up Chit Creek, on Saturday, May 2! If you can come in person, there will be a panel presentation followed by the celebration. Starts at 2 p.m. at the Brantford Public Library, 173 Colborne St., Brantford. Or you can pre-order through the links below.
Bony Blithe Light Mystery Award Announces Finalists(Toronto, ON)
April 15, 2015 – The Bony Blithe Light Mystery Award, an annual Canadian award that celebrates traditional, feel-good mysteries is pleased to announce this year’s finalists.
The award is for a “mystery book that makes us smile” and includes everything from laugh-out-loud to gentle humour to good old-fashioned stories with little violence or gore.
Congratulations to the five finalists for the 2015 Bony Blithe Award:
Cathy Ace, The Corpse with the Platinum Hair (Touchwood Editions)
Judith Alguire, Many Unpleasant Returns (Signature Editions)
E.C. Bell, Seeing the Light (Tyche Books)
Janet Bolin, Night of the Living Thread (Berkley Prime Crime)
Allan Stratton, The Resurrection of Mary Mabel McTavish (Dundurn Press)
The award will be presented at the Bony Blithe Light Mystery Award Bash on Friday, May 29, at The Hot House Restaurant & Bar, 35 Church St., Toronto (Church at Front).
The festivities start at 6:30 p.m. in the Library Room.
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The winner will receive a cheque for $1,000 plus a colourful plaque.
Thank you to all the publishers and authors who submitted their books for this year’s contest. May there be many smiles in your future.
Facebook: Bony Blithe Light Mystery Award